Come Grow at Crespo
Crespo is looking for motivated and outstanding engineers, hydrologists and environmental scientists with experience in watershed studies to join our team.
At Crespo, you will quickly be able to apply your skills and gain valuable experience on various projects. Our small-office atmosphere allows for unique mentoring and professional development opportunities. We believe your time at Crespo will be challenging and fulfilling!
Additionally, Crespo offers competitive work benefits, including:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work hours
- 401(k) plan
- Health insurance reimbursement
- Paid sick leave
- Paid holidays and time off
- Training and Personal Development
Water Resources Scientist
Crespo Consulting has a Water Resources Scientist position open. This is a full-time position. Typical projects include hydrologic, water quality, water supply, GIS, and environmental studies, including GIS and modeling. For civil and environmental engineering projects, the position could include data analysis, hydrologic and hydraulic modeling, erosion plan preparation, construction plan preparation, and preparation of reports.
- Self-motivated individual who is willing to work effectively as part of a team or independent as required by individual project needs.
- Experience in watershed studies, hydrology and GIS.
- Knowledge and experience in hydraulics and environmental studies.
- A degree in Environmental Science or comparable field.
Other Desirable Qualifications
- Knowledge of HEC-RAS, HEC-HMS or ArcHydro
- CAD experience or training
Join Our Team