Come Grow at Crespo
Crespo is looking for motivated and outstanding engineers, hydrologists and environmental scientists with experience in watershed studies to join our team.
At Crespo, you will quickly be able to apply your skills and gain valuable experience on various projects. Our small-office atmosphere allows for unique mentoring and professional development opportunities. We believe your time at Crespo will be challenging and fulfilling!
Additionally, Crespo offers competitive work benefits, including:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work hours
- 401(k) plan
- Health insurance reimbursement
- Paid sick leave
- Paid holidays and time off
- Training and Personal Development
Water Resource Engineer
Crespo Consulting has a Water Resource Engineer position open for experienced engineers. This is a full-time position. Typical projects include hydrologic, hydraulic, water quality, and water supply studies, as well as some civil and environmental engineering design. All projects involve data analysis, hydrologic and hydraulic modeling, GIS and preparation of reports.
- Self-motivated individual who is willing to work effectively as part of a team or independent as required by individual project needs.
- Experience in watershed studies related to hydrology or hydraulics.
- Experience or training with GIS
- Knowledge or experience with water quality and environmental studies.
- A degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering.
- One year of experience or a Master’s degree in Engineering
Other Desirable Qualifications
- Knowledge of HEC-RAS, HEC-HMS
- Experience with water resource modeling projects using GIS
- EIT or PE registration
- More than 2 years’ experience in engineering or environmental projects
- CAD experience or training
Join Our Team